Kalo Taxidi
Today Alex and I left Naxos bound for Athens where we will spend the next three days catching up with friends. From Thursday evening we will depart for opposite corners of the globe. Alex to England to finish his studies and I to Australia, until then it is party party party.
I should update what has been going on for the last couple of weeks. The guys (Kosta, Chris and Junior) left Naxos at the end of August to go on an adventure to Ios, Santorini and Crete. Their trip was cut short due to visa issues so they are heading back to Australia with me.
When the the guys left so did the good weather! Along came the wind, jeans and jumpers at night. Gone were the days of shorts and singlet every day and every night. Almost everyone else left as well so Naxos became quite boring and quite. Luckily I was able to find some good company to spend the remaining time on Naxos so I didn't go stir crazy.
I did a motor bike trip to the Temple of Dimitras and also to a beach called Kalados. As soon as I get back to Oz I will put a video online.
L8r...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home